Tuesday, October 11, 2011

nothing to report!

Another week without students! There is still plenty to do just not much to write about, so I'm trying to keep things fresh with new comics :)
The weather has been amazing, I love fall; my neighbors seem to be really good about keeping things festive with tons of decorations pumpkins, gourds, scarecrows and whatnot. My street is lined with trees so every morning I have the joy of crunching them on my way to the bus stop.  There are also many children in my neighborhood so the sidewalks are covered with drawings of traditional halloween ghosts, pumpkins and whatever images their active minds conjure up. If only there was a pumpkin patch or apple orchard nearby my fall experience would be complete!
Alan, you commented that some people have asked you where I am staying. I am in Roscoe Village, which is very near Wrigleyville (home of the Cub's Wrigley stadium)
It's an extremely safe part of town and is very far from the high school. I have about an hour 10 min commute to work. (I won't mention the name of the school on my blog but I'll let anyone who's interested know)
Since I don't have a lot to write about this week please feel free to leave questions in the comment section and I will do my best to answer them!
Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment