Saturday, September 3, 2011

blog to start on tuesday

Ok! so the good news is I now have Internet at my place, the bad news is my phone is broken (nothing comes up on the screen anymore, I cannot make or receive text, and I can't make not to worry, my job will be providing me with a phone, I just don't know when.
I have run into too many obstacles to count since I've joined this company, but there is no point in listing all of them because that may bore you and frustrate me seeing them all written down in one place. 
Training is over! no more will I be watching power point after power point! I start the real work on Tuesday; my team has visited the school a couple of times already, one of the days we split up in pairs and sat in on some classes. It was enlightening to say the least. I will go more into detail when the real fun begins. Since I've been away from the blog forever I don't know what to write about, I have plenty of ideas everyday but now that I'm weeks behind trying to catch up seems pretty daunting...I'll start fresh Tuesday. I hope everyone enjoys labour day, I'm going to a Jazz Festival!

No comments:

Post a Comment